Blog Icon

Blog Icon
Welcome to our Blog

Friday 28 March 2014

Big Changes for the Faces Of...

Bobbi Brown and L'Oreal Paris

Bobbi Brown have announced that they have replaced Katie Holmes with another Kate 
- Kate Upton. 

Out - Katie Holmes



In - Kate Upton, pictured with Bobbi Brown


The new Kate Upton ads will appear in July. 

Kate was quoted as saying

"I am a huge product fan. I love trying new things. I get that from my mom and my sisters," she says. "We always share products. I've always used Bobbi Brown. That's the cool thing — I can do an interview and not have to lie."

New face for L'Oreal Paris

And L'Oreal Paris have just announced that Zoe Saldana will be their new international spokesmodel.

Zoe's going to be a busy girl. She's lined up to appear in a sequel to the movie "Avatar" and is due to play Rosemary in a new NBC adaptation of the classic horror film made so famous by Mia Farrow - Rosemary's Baby.


Zoe always looks stunning so we can't wait to see her L'Oreal Paris Ads!


No comments:

Post a Comment